Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

Try Yoga - It's Amazing

Amanda Burkowsky Yogi
I've always wanted to try yoga but always felt to nervous to go. I'm no where near being flexible the way I was when I was a child taking gymnastics. I knew there was no way I would be able to do those crazy poses. So I never tried.

This past Monday a few friends and I decided to try yoga with a personal instructor. My friends have each tried yoga at least once before, this was my first time. I felt a little more comfortable since I was with good friends, an amazing instructor, and it was in my basement.

Amanda Burkowsky was super nice and down to earth. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She didn't mind that we were laughing and giggling from nerves or that we couldn't get some of the poses. Amanda Burkowsky laughed along with us and was very encouraging.

We're all still sore from that night, but in a good way. It's been way too long since I've had a good workout.

One of my friends boyfriend (the reason we were able to connect with Amanda) created a video on Amanda and her passion for yoga.

I'm so glad that I decided to try yoga and that I did it with a private instructor. It just made the whole experience that much better. I recommend to anyone who is wanting to try yoga for the first time that they contact Amanda Burkwsky because she is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment